What Are The Costs?
Internship South Africa, IO Cape Town
What do I get?
• Our local team will provide you with constant support and guidance - 24/7
• Get access to a huge database of hosting companies and NGO's
• We help you finding the right accommodation in Cape Town!
• We assist you with requiring all the legal documents from South Africa for your Visa application
• We pick you up from the airport and will show you your internship internship company on your first day and show you around in Cape Town
• We organize amazing weekly activities during your internship, please check our YouTube channel, Instagram and Facebook for more info.
• For the best time ever!
The Costs of our programs:
The once of fee for IO Cape Town services include assistance in finding the right internship, assistance in finding accomodation, airport pick up on the day of your arrival and 24 hour on call emergency response.
Please note that students are liable to pay for their own roundtrip plane ticket as well as monthly accomodation. These prices are not inclusive in IO Cape Towns's once off fee.
For European students:
Internship Program 1-6 Months - Euro 490,-
Volunteering Program - Euro 490,-
For American students:
Internship Program 1-6 Months - US Dollar 640,-
Volunteering Program - US Dollar 640,-
Costs Overview Cape Town InternshipStudent Accommodation 250 / 400, --- Euros , 300 / 450 USD
Transportation 40 / 60 Euros ---- 50 – 70 USD
Car Rental 250 Euros ---- 300 USD
Cost of Living 100/200 Euros --- 150/250 USD
Social Activities (parties/Sky diving/Surf Lessons etc) 100 / 300 --- 150 400 USD
Airport pick up: Included
Beer: 1 to 2 Euro/Dollar
Meal in restaurant 10 Euro’s --- 12 USD
Surf Lesson 15 Euro’s --- 20 USD
Wine Tour – 20 Euros – 25 USD
Taxi 8 Euro’s – 10 USD
Laundry 2 Euro’s --- 3 USD Per Kilo
For people who would like to do a volunteering project, you can stay as long as you and your volunteering organization would like to!Get me started!