How it Works
Internship South Africa, IO Cape Town
We help our students based on No Cure No Pay and we will do everything to make sure you will have the best time ever here! We have offer an All-in service, which means we will help you finding the right volunteering project, pick you up from the airport, give you an orientation about volunteering in South Africa. We are also one of the few (of the only one) that also drops you off at the airport when you go back home after an amazing time here in Cape Town.
• Complete the application form at IO Cape Town website (without obligation).
• Skype intake with one of our program coordinators to discuss the volunteering project and to give you more information about interning in Cape Town.
• After the intake you can decide whether you want to continue with the application or not.
• Pay a deposit of €75,- or $85,- (this shows us you are committed to do your volunteering program in Cape Town and we can start contacting our partnering NGO's and organisations for you).
• Receive several volunteering offers from our programs in Cape Town.
• When all the parties agree with the placement, we will send you our invoice of the remaining fees.
• We will organize your student accommodation in Cape Town close to your volunteering project address. We have amazing housing options in various great neighborhoods in Cape Town. For more impressions please visit our YouTube channel or our accommodation webpage.
• After organizing your accommodation we will help you with applying for the required visa, we will make sure you receive all the required documentation from your volunteering program, landlord and Home Affairs.
• Book your flight and ready to go!
• We will pick you up from the airport, give you a Cape Town orientation and introduce you to your volunteering program and co-workers and to the all other international students!